This past Friday we had a big lab testing blood glucose after different meals. We had to fast before coming to school, but they gave us food. I, unfortunately, didn't realize to ask ahead for a high carb or high fat meal, so I went with the Atkin's diet. My blood sugar stayed at 70 throughout the entire lab, and let's just say I need my sugary cereal in the morning or I am not a happy camper. Then in between finger-poking sessions, I checked the results from the previous week's tests, and it was a bummer. Also, I brought lunch and it had spilled a little in my bag. It was one of those days...
So I got my test results back from our 2nd big block of exams, and all I can say is ugh. I knew I wasn't going to be getting top in the class since I wasn't putting in all my effort (life outside of school is busy--that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!), but why do people have to make a big deal out of grades? I keep telling myself that good ol' Al as I like to call him (Albert Einstein) wasn't the highest scorer in the class. In other words, I did horrible on at least one of the tests (and the grades for Biochemistry aren't out yet, so I'm not looking forward to finding out what I did on that, either).
Ugh.
Well, at least there's always next test to redeem myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment